New York, NY, United States
At DearDoc, we believe doctors should be doctors. That's why DearDoc takes a holistic approach by helping them attract new patients in many different ways. We've utilized Artificial Intelligence to provide "WOW' experiences for patients and doctors alike.
We've been serving thousands of doctors since our founding in 2018. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — where people love to come to work everyday.
Our culture of customer obsession guides all our decisions, and our ability to think differently helps us serve doctors in a unique and creative way. We believe imagination only gets better after use, and we use our imagination everyday to create WOW moments for every customer we have.
About the Role:
DearDoc is hiring an Manger of Culture to join our People Experience team. Our team is full of diverse go-getters from a variety of personal and professional backgrounds; we strive to have the best 'People-First' Culture across all of our offices, so no matter where you are, you always feel at home, as a DearDoc team member.
As we continue to scale our team, we are looking for someone who is motivated, hungry for success to help us facilitate our continued scaling efforts. This role will afford you the opportunity to learn, grow, and collaborate with many different teams.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintain/innovate current office processes (maintain an impeccable work environment, work with IT to maintain proper security measures, etc.).
• Point of contact for any office orders (office supplies, provisions, etc.).
• Host weekly team lunches (ordering, setting up, and breaking down).
• Organize team activities and events.
• Work with our team in Mexico to support their needs on culture admin work.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and our landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Own and execute office moves, expansions, and furnishings.
• Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment purchasing and storage.
• Help the team with scheduling appointments.
• Welcome company visitors.
• Be the "front door" for all candidates, crafting an exceptional experience throughout the recruiting process (and always be thinking of ways to enhance it).
• Manage DearDoc’s constantly growing and changing interview calendar to enable us to achieve our hiring goals.
• Initiate and manage communication of logistics throughout the candidate journey, from initial outreach after they apply, to coordinating interviews at the DearDoc office.
• Engage and activate candidates; cultivate relationships and follow up throughout the interview process.
• Recommend and drive process improvements and documentation.
• Manage workflows within Gohire and update it with all notes and relevant information.
• Hold interviewers and hiring managers accountable for entering feedback and making timely decisions.
• Stay on top of our social media to ensure DearDoc’s brand is being displayed accurately online.
Who You Are:
• 1-2 years of professional work experience.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Solution-oriented, reliable and able to anticipate both employee and candidate needs.
• "Just do it" mentality - Ability to diagnose problems and come up with creative solutions without explicit direction.
• A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about DearDoc.
• Detail-oriented and an organizational powerhouse.
• Super comfortable in a people-focused role -- you interact naturally with others and can communicate with anyone.
• An unfailing follow-upper who can push people for feedback and do what's necessary to move the recruiting process forward.
• A stickler for processes.
We offer the chance to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our mission together with a passionate team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary. The long list of perks for working at DearDoc include:
• 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, and unlimited vacation policy!
• Recent and frequent team outings, including game night, yoga retreats, escape rooms, drinks, dinner, and more!
• Gym credit and a Citibike membership.
People are the center of everything we do here at DearDoc. We grew to what we are today because of the cooperation of unique people, and we need unique and diverse people to achieve where we want to go as a company.