New York, NY, United States
Location: New York
It’s your lucky day. DearDoc is looking for a Videographer to join our fast-growing, start-up team.
DearDoc is a cloud-based software solution that’s reinventing the way new patients meet their doctor. We change the standard of how patients can get in-touch with healthcare professionals by offering 24/7 Live chat support on over 75+ publishers across the internet, so doctors can proactively engage and collect lead information no matter where someone is finding them.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of A+ players who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
You're creative, you love thinking about new and fun ways to make content, you're naturally keeping a pulse on social media content trends, and you're a talented videographer, editor and creator with lots of enthusiasm and great communication skills. You have an understanding of the tools and resources necessary to make great social content. You value and understand the importance of speed, creating content for specific social platforms, and value understanding the performance of your creative once it's distributed.
Summary Of The Role
We're looking to find skilled video creators like you to work with the entire team at DearDoc and create video case studies of our customers. We're looking for a videographer who can create strategic content for *every social platform (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook and Instagram stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube etc). You must be comfortable handling multiple edits at a time under tight turn around times. You love being creative, coming up with new ways to make content valuable to an particular audience, you have years of experience creating content and posting on social accounts.
• Experience creating daily video content for social platforms, as well as filming and strategizing creative in fast paced environments
• Strong executional understanding in how to make impactful micro content for specific audiences and platforms
• Understands the executional ins and outs of making video content for social platforms(sequence settings, key framing, captioning graphics)
• Ideal candidate has a very strong work ethic, positive attitude, and can adapt to change quickly
• Ability to work well independently and efficiently
• Understand why content performs well for certain handles
• Able to work a full frame DSLR, manual settings, audio monitoring
• Knowledge of cameras and camera equipment
• Strong communication skills comfortable asking for feedback and or trying to move projects in different creative directions
• Create impactful social video content on a daily basis
• Ability to film day in the life type videos and edit them down to 10-20 minutes
• Quickly and effectively identify moments worth creating and formatting for social content for a variety of customers
• Experienced and skilled in creating great social content using nothing but a cellphone
• Makes and grows social accounts for fun
• Good copy writing skills
Please Note: Upon completion of the Phone interview you may need to do test work as part of the application process.
• To be considered for this role, you must submit examples of work, preferably a reel.