New York, NY, United States
Let’s face it, finding great healthcare today is hard. DearDoc is transforming how patients engage with doctors by introducing innovative technology in practices everywhere. Doctors are juggling a lot - our technology allows them to take a step back, breathe, and focus on what they do best - care for patients.
We are a collection of young, talented, and ruthlessly passionate professionals focused on making a dent in the healthcare space. It’s a big challenge, and we’re up to it - are you?
Are you bright, articulate, hard working and ready to break into sales with a fast-paced start up? We are looking for students to help our team for the summer of 2019! You'll work closely with the Direct Sales team and get the chance to work on a variety of projects. This internship has the opportunity to turn into a full-time sales position at DearDoc post graduation if you show you have what it takes to be an all-star! Your responsibilities will include:
* Researching doctor offices for key data
* Reporting key findings about leads to the Sales Development Rep team
* Qualifying potential prospects for our products
* Assisting our sales team throughout the sales cycle
* You are a current undergrad student (freshmen, sophomore or junior!)
* You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
* You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
* You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you!
* Enthusiasm is your middle name; you're the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you
* Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good at, it's something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't an option
* You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations for their role
Why Work at DearDoc
Too many reasons to list, but we’ll start with five:
1. Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you. We’ve built and lead the best sales teams in New York City.
2. We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized and advance for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
3. We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate day-to-day.
4. You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful. You won’t find a better sales education to begin your career.
5. It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in downtown NYC!